*Click here to register an account for easier tournament registration.
The foundational event of Street2Street, the inaugural Street2Street Tournament, was held in Brooklyn in August 2005 and attracted over 150 teens. Since then, Street2Street has given over 10,000 at-risk kids in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., and Tennessee the opportunity to play through these three-on-three half court basketball tournaments. Uniforms, referees, meals and prizes are all provided.
This day of fun, positive and exhilarating competition on the court is supplemented by a compelling pre-game presentation in which the kids receive a life-changing talk from a peer or professional from their neighborhood and community. Through these talks, the kids receive mentoring and personal development designed to help each one become a leader and a champion in the game of life.
• One-day events, hosted in neighborhood parks where the kids live
• Three-on-three half-court games in which participants may bring their own teams
• Uniforms, referees, meals and prizes provided
• Personal engagement with influential members of the community or renowned sports figures
• All provided free of charge to participants
Street2Street Leagues were created to provide a greater way for at-risk kids to play, belong, and matter with a full day of games each week for ten weeks. Usually consisting of four to eight teams, these leagues feature five-on-five full court play complete with uniforms, referees, and prizes. Each day of contests is preceded by the same life-changing presentation from an area professional or peer included at our tournaments.
Since 2010, Street2Street Leagues have served well over 1,000 at-risk kids.
• Ten weeks in length, offered spring and fall of each year
• Five-on-five full court play
• Uniforms, referees, meals, and prizes are all provided, as is an end-of-the-year celebration party
• A weekly chapel session geared toward helping participants become their best
Our Street2 Street Clinics allow at-risk kids to receive fundamental basketball skills training from our staff and guests such as St. Anthony High School coaching legend Bob Hurley. This one-day, three-hour intensive clinic helps kids bring a mental edge to their run-and-play mentality. Each clinic features the same life-changing presentation from an area professional or peer included at our tournaments and leagues.
Street2Street Clinics have taught over 250 at-risk kids since 2014. Make your plans now to attend one of our upcoming clinics.
• A one-day event
• Individual participation
• Uniforms, referees, and meals are provided as needed
• A ten-minute chapel session geared toward helping participants become their best